Monday, March 31, 2008

TBS is NOT very funny

So now that the "Superstation" is playing with the big boys, broadcasting MLB games nationally, they will no longer be the home of the Atlanta Braves. This is upsetting because as a Pirates fan in California, I only get so many chances to watch my team play. With about 6 games per year against Atlanta, I could count on 3 or 4 being on TBS. Not any more. I do realize that in addition to the post-season, TBS will show a game of the week every Sunday. But seriously, what are the chances that they'll squeeze in a Pirate game? Not good. So here I am: It's Opening Day, the Pirates are playing right now (4-2 Braves in the 6th) and normally I would be watching the game on TBS. But this year I'm reduced to watching the GameCast on ESPN.com, which I actually kind of like. But sill. Anyway, enough complaining, I've got to go see if Bautista can keep the inning alive: "J Bautista grounded out to first, X Nady scored" Woo-hoo! (4-3 Braves, still in 6th)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the MLB gamecast is amazing. Lots of information.

AJ said...

I tried that last year once or twice, but I kind of liked ESPN's more. I'll try it again though.

Google